The Fraud Economy is continuously and rapidly evolving. To combat this complex network of cybercriminals, nefarious tools, and automated digital attacks, you need a comprehensive fraud solution that considers the entire user journey from start to finish.
Join the webinar with Jumio to discover new techniques for reducing roadblocks for your users, all while proactively stopping fraud and unlocking opportunities for growth.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Current trends in fintech fraud
- What KYX is and the power of orchestration
- How to implement a Digital Trust & Safety team for your fintech business
- Jane Lee, Digital Trust & Safety Architect, Sift
- Bala Kumar, Chief Product Officer, Jumio
Watch webinar here
Financial institutions across the globe have identified RegTech as one of the most prominent pieces of their strategic roadmaps and long-term planning. Banks are now looking to extract maximum business value from their compliance systems and are slowly moving away from looking at compliance as a cost.
Simultaneously, Regulators are also using technology to improve their systems and processes. Digitalization is enabling regulators to better analyze the extensive data sets collected, monitor banking systems more effectively, and make compliance more seamless and cost-effective for financial institutions.
The scope and volume of financial regulations will continue to increase. As a result, financial institutions will need to invest in both technology and talent for regulatory interpretation, application and system implementation.
In these two-part video discussions, watch renowned experts from across the financial sector discuss how institutions can extract more business value from RegTech data and compliance systems by utilizing Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies.
Watch Here: https://bit.ly/3Mflowo
During the webinar, speakers will be discussing the following:
- Learn how banks differentiate their digital experience from their competitors and provide a personalised service to all types of customers.
- Discover the story of the launch of innovative and digital banking brands.
- Understand how financial institutions can keep pace with technology trends while accelerating product launches.
- Get insights on how successful banks stay relevant .in this new world
During the 1 hour webinar, you will have the ability to interact with the experts and ask them your questions. Be part of the discussion.
Register here: https://bit.ly/3LJ35iH
With a diverse and seasoned market, Europe has become an attractive region for Asia-based companies with global ambitions. The region also boasts highly educated and skilled professionals, making it a fertile ground for companies looking to scale quickly.
But how can companies unlock the region’s growth opportunities to successfully expand their footprint and build a competitive workforce?
Join Mark Hedley from Globalization Partners, Kyril Davidoff from EO Executives, Tsvetelin Anastasov from Tech France Ambassadeurs, and Tiffany Parradine from Alchemy Global Talent Solutions as they provide insights on:
- How to take advantage of new market opportunities and tap into Europe’s remote talent pool.
- How to overcome common expansion challenges that arise when hiring international talent.
- How to leverage technology to make the most of your global recruitment efforts.
Can’t attend the webinar? Register anyway and you will get your on-demand access.
Artificial Intelligence is often touted as one of the most transformative tools for lending; from enabling financial services providers to drive inclusive finance, to fraud prevention and improving customer relationships.
However getting your AI strategy right isn’t always an easy task, hear from leading organisations in Asia Pacific on how they are successfully ultilising data to drive positive outcomes.
- Redefining credit modelling through AI
- Getting your data strategy right
- Dark side of data: managing the risk of AI biases
- Dr. David R. Hardoon, Chief Data and AI Officer, Union Bank of the Philippines
- Jerry Ying, Chief Product Officer, Asia Pacific, TransUnion
- Ishan Agrawal, Group CTO, Funding Societies | Modalku
- Anindya Datta, Founder, CEO, Chairman, Mobilewalla
Following fantastic virtual events in 2020 and 2021, bringing thousands of leaders together on our virtual platform, we are back again in September 2022, bringing you the latest insights from the Philippines’ commerce and fintech leaders.
With travel remaining somewhat challenging in 2022, put the certainty back into your lead generation and brand building activities by sponsoring Seamless Philippines Virtual.