Both incumbents and new entrants alike are turning to data analytics and AI to remain competitive.
From automation the back office to front office processes, to providing personalised financial services we look at how data and AI is transforming the wealth sector
- Leveraging data for a competitive edge
- Driving efficiencies with data
- How AI and ML Is transforming the wealth management
- Dr. Sekar Jaganathan, Director, Digital Strategy, Kenanga Bank
- Ned Philips, CEO & Founder, Bambu
- Michael Hom, Head Financial Solutions, InterSystems
- Sachin Tonk, Director Data, Advanced Analytics and Privacy, Standard Chartered Bank
Register here: http://bit.ly/3qAuMAq
With the Philippines introducing a digital banking framework, market observers are anticipating a wave of innovations brought on by this new breed of banks.
But how does one build a digital-first bank from scratch that caters to the unique circumstances of the Philippines?
Join experts from world-leading technology companies as they walk us through the essential tips in building a successful digital bank.
- Designing a bank for the digital-first generation
- Building a modern, modular and scalable technology architecture
- Translating technology into business goals
- Riddhi Dutta, Regional Head for ASEAN & India, Backbase
- Manish Bhai, CEO, UNOBank, Philippines
- Myles Bertrand, Managing Director, APAC, Mambu
- Pete Murray, Head of FSI, ASEAN, Amazon Web Services
Register here: https://bit.ly/BuildDigitalbank
The world’s largest gathering for insurance innovation and transformation, InsureTech Connect, is coming to Asia. InsureTech Connect Asia (ITC Asia) will bring together more than 1500 insurance industry leaders, investors and entrepreneurs from across the Asia-Pacific region. The conference will also feature over 150 C-suite speakers, 50+ sessions, 100+ exhibitors and dedicated networking opportunities for groups and 1:1 meetings.
At ITC Asia, you will see why APAC is such a hotbed for innovation and growth, explore the unique characteristics and growth strategies of each Asia-Pacific country, understand "must-know" regional dynamics when looking to operate successfully in the region and see the latest innovations in cyber, life, digital health, micro-insurance and peer-to-peer, among many others.
Register via the link here and enjoy $200 off* the current pricing on ITC Asia's website.
*Please note that the discount will be reflected at checkout.