Customers expect seamless, intuitive, and personalized interactions when it comes to managing their money. It’s the overall exchange that counts, and that exchange needs to work for all players involved—customers and service providers—across every channel and step of the journey.
Financial services companies of all kinds are using programmable communications to build outstanding customer journeys that drive loyalty and customers experiences.
Due to COVID-19, people are spending more time online to have the services.
Joining Vonage how they accelerate your business and protect both companies and customers
- Programmable digital communications optimize the customers experiences along the whole journey
- SMS, Voice, Video, Social Media – Multi-channel touch points with your customers
- Anti-fraud of the fake users to protect FinTech companies and reduce the operation cost
- 2FA(2-Factor-Authentication) secures every customer’s transaction and make your companies trusted
Register here: https://bit.ly/2WFTuCK
Register for this complimentary webinar at 10:00 CEST/16:00 SGT on Tuesday, 25th August to hear the latest insights given by wealth and asset management companies in their recent data protection report.
Join Apiax and aosphere to hear more about:
- Key pain points in data protection
- How companies are staying up to date with compliance regulations
- The opportunities that digitalisation of data protection knowledge brings
Register here: https://bit.ly/3gYyqzt
Join this free webinar to discover how PSPs, acquirers and merchants in South East Asia benefit from EMV 3-D Secure technology!
The usage of mobile devices for online shopping has grown exponentially in the region. Customers expect seamless online shopping within the comfort of their favorite device. Fraudsters, on the other hand, are trying to take advantage of the increase in e-commerce transactions across different devices.
The EMV 3-D Secure technology lets e-commerce players offer superior customer experience while keeping fraudsters at bay.
In this webinar, we will show PSPs, merchants and acquirers how to use the EMV 3-D Secure technology to:
- Increase conversion rates using risk-based authentication
- Decrease transaction abandonments by reducing friction for users and
- Improve the overall shopping experience using native authentication screens
- Benefit from liability shifts and protect your revenues
During the webinar, you will learn how version 2.0 improves over 3-D Secure 1.0 and how to take advantage of the scheme mandates to reap the benefits of the 2.0 technology.
Register here: https://bit.ly/3fHzzdk
Although there are already a number of digital banks operating under existing licensing regimes, Bangko Sentral Ng Pilipinas is also looking to issue new guidelines for digital banks.
What does this mean for Philippines financial services industry? How will this impact Philippines’ large unbanked population?
- How digital banks will reform Phillippines’ banking landscape
- Incumbent led digital banks vs new entrants
- Solving the Philippines financial inclusion puzzle
Register here: https://bit.ly/2R9DkP2
INNOVATION…ACCELERATION: YOU’RE INVITED!
Open Innovation Day is an online interactive event for C-level leaders in banking and wealth management, addressing technology and digital strategy hot topics for 2020.
CREALOGIX will present new research into the crucial role of Innovation in strengthening established financial brands, inviting attendees to share their own views and visions of what digital success looks like in the decade ahead.
Join our CEO and over 200 senior banking and wealth leaders on Wednesday 16th September 2020, 10 am – 12 pm CET for a live discussion on top trends in banking innovation – including:
- Conversational banking
- Open banking and the API economy
- Personal finance optimisation
- Taking advantage of the fintech ecosystem
Registration now open – save your spot today!
With this investment, its subsidiary Boost Holdings Sdn Bhd will be valued at US$ 320 million, and the Axiata Group revealed their ambitions to build Malaysia's first unicorn.
Join us for Episode 3 of our Fintech Fireside Chat as we sit down for a live session with Khairil Abdullah, CEO, Axiata Digital to share what the future holds for the digital services provider in a hypercompetitive landscape.
Register here: https://form.jotform.com/202562105731445
Huawei Connect 2020 is an open platform designed to help our customers and partners navigate these changes, share experience, and work together to create new value.
At this year's event in September 23 to 26, we will explore trends and opportunities in industry digitization; showcase advanced ICT technologies, products, and solutions; give you an insider's look at the fruits of joint innovation; and share best practices in digital transformation. Our ultimate goal is to build an open and sound industry ecosystem that will benefit all stakeholders and create new value for all industries.
Register here: Huawei Connect 2020
Join over 2,000 Filipino Payments, Banking, Fintech, and Identity Leaders VIRTUALLY to explore the future of commerce in the Philippines at Seamless Philippines Virtual 2020. Happening on 30 September-1 October, coming to you LIVE wherever you are. Plus, it’s completely free! What are you waiting for?
GET YOUR FREE PASS NOW: https://bit.ly/3kqpCDI
Against the backdrop of COVID-19, how financially safe is it to be a worker in the gig economy? Are gig workers financially healthy? What financial behaviors do they demonstrate and what sorts of financial products and services do they use? How has Covid-19 impacted them and how did they cope? Why is it important for the financial sector to serve gig workers and what’s the business case in doing so?
In this session, we answer these questions with UNCDF’s research studies in Malaysia(with platforms small and large and discuss what stakeholders could do to help gig workers develop financial security and resilience and ultimately financial freedom.
The session will discuss these key findings from the report and debate the role stakeholders could play in improving the financial health of gig workers.
- Jaspreet Singh, Global Inclusive Innovation Lead, UNCDF
- Sean Goh, Managing Director, Grab Malaysia
- Farhan Hizami, Inter-Ministry Collaboration Manager
- Nurhisham Hussein, Chief Strategy Officer, EPF
Register here: https://form.jotform.me/202952466857467
Hong Kong Fintech Week is Asia’s global financial technology event, attracting thousands of fintech entrepreneurs, investors, regulators and visionaries from over 60 economies. This year, it will take place in Hong Kong from November 2-6. The week-long event will feature multi-track conferences with prominent speakers, the FintechHK Global Final, the Fast Track Programme, exhibitions, deal floors, networking events and demo shows, etc.
Please visit www.fintechweek.hk for details
The digital banking race is heating up in Vietnam, spurred on by the COVID-19 pandemic which made it absolutely crucial for banks to step up their digital transformation strategies.
Incumbent banks have risen up to the challenge by ramping up technology adoption, while a handful of other banks took the approach of developing stand-alone virtual banks
With digital banking steadily penetrating in Vietnam and some estimates predicting that it rises to US$8 billion in 2020, Vietnam is a fertile ground for digitally focused banks to thrive.
In this exclusive webinar with Fintech News, we speak with some top industry leaders from MoMo and Digitech Innovation, to deep dive into the digital banking transformation efforts in Vietnam.
Key Discussion Points
- State of fintech and digital banking transformation in Vietnam
- Vietnam’s regulatory development for virtual banks and cloud adoption
- How incumbent banks react to opportunities and compete in the digital banking space
- Anthony Thomas, Chairman of MoMo
- Claude Spiese, Senior Advisor of Digitech Innovation
- Director, Digital and Cloud Product and Strategy of Finastra
Moderated by: Vincent Fong, Chief Editor, Fintech News Malaysia
IDC Financial Insights predicts that by 2023, US$3.4 billion will be invested into digital channels for online and mobile development as well as platform capabilities in APAC.
The pandemic and movement restrictions that were put in place forced many of us to rely on digital banking channels and this trend is expected to be on the rise as the crisis does not seem to be abating.
With an increasingly digital population, digital onboarding becomes a bank’s first point of interaction with their customers, and it’s crucial for banks to ensure a seamless and secure experience.
• Shailesh Grover, Chief Digital and Innovation Officer, Hong Leong Bank, Malaysia
• Michael P. Magbanua, First Vice-President Group Head of Operations and Shared Services, UnionBank, Philippines
• Natee Srirussamee, Executive Director - Head of Retail Digital, UOB Thailand
• Frederic Ho, Vice President, APAC, Jumio
Register here: https://bit.ly/2HpQSEA
The Singapore FinTech Festival (SFF) is the world’s largest and most inclusive FinTech event that brings together heads of state, financial and technology leaders, FinTech founders, policy makers, investors and multilateral agencies. Last year, the week-long event brought together over 60,000 attendees from 140 countries.
This year, SFF returns on 7-11 December with a unique hybrid format combining a 24-hour online event platform and over 40 global satellite events in FinTech hubs around the world. In December, SFF will unite the global FinTech community to discuss key global challenges, with a focus on post-pandemic recovery.
Learn more at https://www.fintechfestival.sg/