Embracing a Mobile Culture: How to Satisfy Customers Without Compromising Security
Digital technology is completely revolutionizing banking interactions – and though customers are willing to experiment, they demand a consistent and seamless experience across all banking touchpoints. While the mobile channel is already yielding tremendous success, the global pandemic has given mobile banking a new spotlight and delaying the inevitable is no longer an option. Yet one of the biggest remaining roadblocks is concern about the security of these mobile apps. Fortunately, FIs can take simple steps to reduce the risk of fraud, account takeover and other types of attacks to better protect both their customers and themselves.
In order to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to mobile banking and ensure high adoption, FIs need to strike the right balance between security and user experience.
In this webinar, a team of mobile security experts tell tales from the trenches about a number of banks that have differentiated their mobile financial services experiences, sharing specific examples of challenges encountered by banks around the world and best practices leveraged in overcoming those obstacles.
Key Discussion Points
- How FIs of all sizes can leverage mobile to improve productivity, especially as contactless banking becomes the norm
- Integrating multi-factor authentication options into mobile apps
- Striking the right balance between security and user experience
- How to compete in today’s mobile app threat landscape and best practices for mitigating attacks
- William Streitberg, Chief Information and Technology Officer, Hong Leong Bank, Malaysia
- Sachin Sharma, CPO nexus, SC Ventures, Standard Chartered, Singapore
- Ros Aziah, Head of Group Technology Service Delivery, CIMB, Malaysia
- Sam Bakken, Senior Product Marketing Manager, OneSpan, US
Register here: https://form.jotform.com/210211716221437