Is Alternative Data Key to Financial Inclusion in the Philippines?
Despite significant headway made in improving access to financial services in the Philippines, blindspots in data still remain a major roadblock to this goal.
Whether it is credit data to determine credit worthiness or identity data for KYC/AML, solving this piece of the puzzle remains key to Philippines’ goal of elevating financial inclusion.
Join our panel of experts as we explore how alternative data could create a more financially inclusive nation.
- Bridging the financial inclusion gap
- The state of digital identity in the Philippines
- Preventing fraud and bad actors
- Ellen Joyce Suficiencia, Director of the Financial Inclusion Office, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
- Paolo Azzola, Chief Strategy Officer, PayMaya
- Marita Socorro D. Gayares, Senior Vice President & Chief Risk Officer, Bank of the Philippine Islands
- Dev Dhiman, Managing Director, Asia Pacific, GBG
Register here: https://bit.ly/2SWmPKD