As a Business Developer (BD), you will be reporting to the Business Development Lead. Your mission will be to hunt Filipino startups and organize demo calls for the sales team.
- Focus on hunting Filipino startups
- Perform prospecting activities such as Linkedin, cold emailing/calling and networking
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
- Spread the word of Aspire being the preferred partner in Indonesia to receive their equity injection
- Drive referrals by your exceptional work
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
- Keep all records in our CRM
- Report to Sales Manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 3-5 years of business development experience
- Strong understanding of the startup ecosystem and ideally wide network of startups/VCs
- Hunting new opportunities is in your blood
- Possess a track record of being a top producer in your previous companies
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills via phone (cold calling) and email
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
Base + commission
Please note: by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire’s Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the “Policy”), and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing email@example.com.
Aspire is the all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses.