We are looking for an experienced Commercial Head for eWallet to add value to our growth activities by identifying new commercial opportunities and managing marketing efforts. You will keep abreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to upper management.
Establishes strategic directions and plans and promotes the vision of E-Wallet in order to grow E-Wallet platform of True Money into a specific payment eco-system and increase the number of wallet users and revenue. Directs and leads initiatives to enhance the digital wallet payment experience.
An excellent commercial head has an entrepreneurial mindset and great leadership skills. The ideal candidate will also be a creative strategist with excellent organizational abilities.
The goal is to promote and expand the True Money’s commercial activity that will generate revenues and lead to sustainable growth.
This role will directly report to the President and Country Managing Director.
- Lead the mobile wallet expansion of True Money Philippines
- Develop mobile wallet use cases in each market
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
- Ownership of key wallet KPIs (daily transactions, monthly active users, MDR and revenue per use case)
- Assist in budget preparation for international wallet expansion
- Ownership of P/L for mobile wallet
- Monitor daily and monthly performance of key wallet KPIs
- Assist marketing team with product launches and marketing campaigns
- Conduct ePayments and mobile wallets market research and analysis to create detailed business plan on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development, etc.)
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met
- Work closely with wallet UI/UX team to ensure best in class wallet customer experience
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing)
- Build and maintain profitable partnership with key stakeholders
- Develop product requirements for each use case and work closely with the development team to ensure timely release of each use case
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget develop and monitoring
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience; ideally have worked in a fast-paced technology driven environment.
- 8-10 years of experience in commercial eWallet operations, eWallet product management, sales support, or project management.
- 3-5 years of team management experience
- Should have proficient knowledge of the payments industry
- Have thorough knowledge of the wallets and fintech space
Skills and Competencies
- Proven experience as Commercial Head for eWallet or other relevant role
- Proven experience in sales and / or marketing and managing relationships with key clients
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial / budgeting processes
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Hardworking; confident, independent yet a team player
- Can get along easily with others, has patience, and can take pressure well, willing to learn and is flexible
Regular 5-days work week