Coins.ph is looking for a Product Analyst to join our team in the Philippines (Manila). We are seeking a driven, entrepreneurial person to execute product roadmaps and innovate upon product experience to serve the day-to-day financial needs of millions of customers throughout Southeast Asia.
- Lead the ideation, development and launch of products which enable our broad user base unprecedented access to a wide variety of financial services
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to define product requirements and translate these requirements into product specifications
- Drive design and engineering teams to deliver polished product to users
- Analyze product data, assess highest impact opportunities, and quickly execute on findings to improve user experience and drive key product metrics
- Conduct market and competitor research to ensure we are delivering product tailored to meet the specific needs of our customers
- Help ensure that products meet the established standards by performing User and Business Acceptance Testing
This role is inherently full of unique product challenges, as you’ll be tasked to build intuitive mobile wallet products for customers on a broad spectrum of financial and technical literacy, including those who have never interacted with traditional financial products and institutions. You’ll have the opportunity to work with our talented global team. We bring vastly different skills and experiences to the table, and are all motivated by the shared goal of expanding financial inclusion for hundreds of millions of people in Southeast Asia.
- Exceptional ability to drive for results and execute against product roadmaps
- Strong ability to engage product designers and engineers to deliver high quality product on time, to meet the requirements of key business stakeholders
- Data driven approach toward strategically building and optimizing product
- Strong ability to think critically and clearly articulate product decisions and processes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and precise attention to detail
- Based in, or willing to relocate, to Metro Manila (Philippines)
How To Stand Out
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science) or a design-related field (e.g. Design, Human-Computer Interaction)
- Demonstrated ability working in a data driven environment and moving metrics to reach KPI goals
- Experience managing products for customers in the Philippines or Southeast Asia
- Experience managing FinTech products
Product Management, Product Strategy, Project Management, Product Analytics, A/B Testing, User Research, Mobile Payments, Fintech, Digital Currencies, Emerging Markets
At Coins.ph, we aim to improve people’s everyday lives through convenient, accessible and approachable financial services. We are a fast-growing startup (now part of the GOJEK family) looking to work with passionate, motivated professionals to accelerate financial inclusion across Southeast Asia’s 650 million population. We place great value on open communication, work ownership and continuous learning on the job.