This role will focus on creating meaningfully superior, highly scalable and delightful investment experiences for novice and experienced investors, and wealth and asset management capabilities for various investment instruments.
Join a nimble, diverse, and fast-moving product team that works cross-functionally with design, engineering and marketing teams to build, scale, and maintain the investment marketplace and platforms for Maya’s growing fintech ecosystem.
Maya believes that investing doesn’t have to be daunting – it should be inclusive, fun and educational. Complementing the power of Maya’s growing e-wallet with an investment marketplace that fits the diverse needs of its customers is no longer a distant aspiration. You and the team will work towards enabling them to spend smart while investing in the future so they can truly live their best life.
- Identify market opportunities, understand customer needs, and build product strategy to develop innovative products that provide meaningfully superior investment experience and wealth and asset management capabilities for novice and experienced investors.
- Keep abreast of competitor’s new product offerings or service developments. Assess the threat to our business and create a plan of action to maintain a competitive edge for products.
- Ensure overall alignment of short-term priorities and actions with long-term portfolio plans to translate vision into reality.
- Create and manage product roadmaps, prioritization, and constraints to ensure consistent execution of the product lifecycle process from concept to launch.
- Lead and collaborate with a highly dynamic consumer product team to develop financial products translating business strategies into products that delight customers and position Maya for substantial growth in the future.
- Develop, nurture, and collaborate with internal & external partners and key stakeholders: clearly communicate the product/platform strategy, requirements and customer value, articulate customer pains and gains, write detailed user stories, ensure concepts are prototyped and tested, extract insights and learnings for subsequent iterations, define ramp up strategy.
- Define & agree on product success criteria and KPIs with stakeholders, provide senior management with regular updates and manage communications of product development across the organization.
- 4-8 years of Product Management experience and demonstrated success in digital financial start-ups, financial services companies, wealth and asset management, or leading tech companies.
- Has a good understanding and experience on wealth and asset management products such as equities, funds, VULs, Crypto, Commodities and the like.
- An entrepreneurial problem solver who demonstrates a high level of critical and creative thinking, is innovative, and capable of leveraging data and past experiences to drive balanced and sustainable best practices
- Passionate about payments, financial solutions, and digital lifestyle use cases; able to discern what is a world-class product and delivers based on that ambition
- Has a self-starter attitude, uncanny attention to detail and clarity, and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibits high ability to drive work to completion with designers & engineers using agile methodologies, comfortable driving and going deep into critical technical, regulatory and operationalization discussions
- Strong understanding of SDKs, APIs, and other technology stack in building digital financial products that scale, are delightful and compliant
Maya is the all-in-one money platform that is bringing Filipinos bolder ways to master their money.
It is powered by a unique integrated financial services ecosystem that addresses the ever-evolving needs of today’s generation of money makers through cutting edge technology.
Maya leads millions of Filipinos — consumers, businesses, communities, and government agencies alike — into a version of the current digital economy that’s more inclusive, transparent, and empowering than ever.
Maya is powered by the country's only end-to-end digital payments company PayMaya Philippines, Inc. and Maya Bank, Inc. for digital banking services.
Maya Bank, Inc. and PayMaya Philippines, Inc. are regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.