Senior Audit Manager
- The Internal Audit Officer reports to the Head of Internal Audit. He or she assists the Head of Internal Audit in preparing and administering the audit plan, monitoring audit performance, and supervising audit staff.
- The Internal Audit Manager provides an independent assurance service to the Board, Audit Committee, and Management; focusing on reviewing the effectiveness of the governance, risk management, and control procedures that management has put in place
- Plans and develops engagement work plans on assigned organizational and functional activities.
- Communicates with the Managers and Leads of the auditee unit throughout the audit engagement.
- The audit objectives and processes to optimize cooperation and harmonious workflow.
- The criticality of the audit issues based on documented testing and analysis for an impartial evaluation.
- Recommended corrective actions for proper closure on issues and mitigation of identified risks taking into account the replies of the auditee.
- Assesses identified significant risk areas, detect red flag indicators, and key control gaps and points; analyzes and evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls of operational and management processes and the extent of compliance with established policies, procedures, plans, laws, and regulations.
- Evaluates the degree of adherence to the areas of Internal Control, Risk Management, and governance processes.
- Conducts pre-implementation testing on web-based application systems as required by BSP and other security and controls reviews on application systems. Evaluate controls; recommend measures for system improvement and to address features identified to be deficient in application system or software under review. Elevate audit concerns with the appropriate parties.
- Conducts post-implementation testing and applications control reviews of application systems. Reviews if the system is adequately secured, and major control and security functionalities are implemented according to defined specifications. Also, informs and discusses with business units when there are weaknesses identified in the review of the application so that confidentiality, integrity, availability, and integrity of information are maintained.
- Provides an assessment of the Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) testing spearheaded by the Business Protection and Continuity Management (BPCM) Team as to the preparedness and availability of the systems as part of the BCP of Mynt.
- Collaborates with other units on matters or issues requiring opinions on their field of expertise to resolve audit concerns.
- Prepares an audit report highlighting engagement results and provides an assessment on the status of internal control, risk management and governance processes on the specific area of review
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Information Technology or other related courses
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in auditing a financial services industry, preferably Fintech or banking, or working in Big 4 public accounting firms as a supervisor
- Experience Internal Audit, External Audit (Big 4 auditing firms)
- Able to conduct risk-based audit, risk management audit;
- Strong understanding of the pertinent financial, operational, and IT risks, vulnerabilities, and risk mitigation techniques
- Has good communication skills
- Certifications: CIA, CPA, CISA, and other certifications are an advantage
Taguig, National Capital Region, Philippines
February 5, 2021