7500+ Industry Experts Gather to Transform the Future of Fintech and Retail in Philippinesby Fintech News Philippines September 23, 2019
On 25 & 26 September at SMX Convention Center Manila, Pasay City, Seamless Philippines 2019 will open its doors, bringing together the entire Philippines’ commerce & finance ecosystem to innovate, transform and disrupt.
On the morning of 25 September, Guest-of-Honour, Mr Ephyro Luis B. Amatong, Commissioner, Securities and Commission will kickstart the keynote plenary session.
The session will also feature insights from Christopher James Payne, President, Veritaspay and Angelica I. Sarmiento, Director IV, Department of Finance.
That afternoon will bring keynotes about Driving innovation in banking by Lito Villanueva, EVP and Chief Innovation and Inclusion Officer of RCBC and Facebook’s Client Solutions Manager, Pat Del Castillo, will tackle Conversational commerce: The new age of commerce.
On 26 September, Director for Government Digital Transformation Bureau of Department of Information and Communications Technology, Aida C Yuvienco will deliver a keynote on the Philippine government’s digital transformation. Martin Yu, Head of Business Intelligence, Shopee, Southeast Asia’s leading e-commerce platform, will then share insights into their omni-channel strategy, and Presidential Advisor for Entrepreneurship and Founder of GoNegosyo, Joey Concepcion, will explore the future of digitalization for MSMEs.
In addition to the highlighted keynote speakers, over 120 other experts will share their insights across seven theatres of content – Payments, Retail, E-commerce Marketing, E-commerce Strategy, Banking, Financial Inclusion, Identity. All theatres are FREE to attend.
Additional featured speakers at Seamless Philippines 2019 include:
- Henry Aguda, Chairman of the Board at UBX/ SEVP, CTOO and Chief Technology Officer, Unionbank of the Philippines
- Mark Joseph Bantigue, Head of E-commerce, Security Bank Corporation
- Mark Richmund De Leon, OIC – Undersecretary for Road Transport and Infrastructure, Department of Transportation
- ASEC Lourdines C. Dela Cruz, Deputy National Statistician, Philippine Statistics Authority
- Sharon Garin, Deputy Speaker, House of Representatives Philippines
- James Jimenez, Director and Spokesperson, Philippines Commission on Elections
- Ellen Joyce L. Suficiencia, Deputy Director, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
- Enrico Paringit, Executive Director, Department of Science and Technology – PCIEERD
- Bettina Quimson, IT Expert Resource, Philippine Senate and Congress
- Marissa Romero, Vice President and Lead of Programmed Investments, BDO Universal Bank
- Rochelle Vandenberghe, Head of Marketing, FWD Life Insurance Corporation
- Raymund Villanueva, Director and Head of Growth and Marketing, Paymaya
- Philips Yu, Managing Director for E-commerce, Philippine Seven Corp (7Eleven)
Alongside the conference sessions, Seamless Philippines 2019 will also feature a showcase of the latest solutions and technologies from over 70 industry players and up-and-coming start-ups. Exhibiting companies include Veritaspay, Zoloz, Bi.zone, Cognitec, Emailage, Entrego, Financial Software and Systems (FSS), Home Credit, Imin, IDTECH, Nationlink, Nexty, Lexis Nexis & Threatmetrix, Uniken, Cashalo, Easydebit, Eastern Communications, Goldpac, Globe Labs & Rush, Opsolutions, Yalamanchili and more.
The two-day conference and exhibition is expected to gather over 7,500 payments, retail, e-commerce, fintech stakeholders from across the Philippines and beyond.
Get your Free Conference & Exhibition Pass here: http://bit.ly/2Tqlibi
This article first appeared on fintechnews.sg