Working as part of the Marketing Center of Excellence Team, this role will oversee the Data Team responsible for data related projects such as data analysis, data quality, acquisition, enhancement, and governance. Working closely with stakeholders across functions (field marketing, sales, inside sales), the Data Services Manager ensures deliverables are within agreed company standards and approved SLA.
Reports to the Director of Marketing Center of Excellence.
- Develop, implement and enforce effective processes and policies for data requests and data collection, keeping, analysis and quality
- Spearhead data initiatives: acquisition, enhancement, scrubbing/cleansing, contact health check, account profiling, data analysis and data quality
- Oversee, monitor, and spearhead the assessment of all project requests received by the Data Services Team. Assess requests together with Data Project Leads – builds data project team, ensures requests are workable, achievable within SLA, and right resources are in place to successfully execute
- Manages and promotes the use of data systems for more efficient and effective way of bringing results. Bring strategies on data improvement and automation.
- Monitors and analyses information in our data systems and establish ways to improve and enhance the company database
- Monitors the productivity and output of the Data Services Team
- Coaches and assists Data Specialists in all aspects of data work such as desk research, data analysis, and reporting
- Works closely with management and stakeholders in establishing rules and policies, and reporting team productivity
- Proven experience on customer database management as Database Manager/Lead
- Skilled in data science, with in-depth knowledge of analytical tools and platforms for data management
- Excellent understanding of data management principles and administration
- At least 5 years of experience in data management, data quality and data analysis
- Very strong people management skills
- Experience in using best market tools for data assessment, quality, validation and analysis (data management, business intelligence, analytics)
- Experience in using Salesforce and Marketo or equivalent software/tools
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, Word, etc.)
- Critical analysis, problem-solving and strong project management skills
- Able to work with tight deadlines and manage multiple and competing priorities
- Very strong attention to detail
- Ability to work and solve problems under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with co-workers in different time zones
- Experience working in large complex organizations
- Some experience in the Fintech industry a plus, but not a requirement
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent experience
- Preferably has experience with Linux configuration, SQL databases and other related applications
At Finastra their purpose is to unlock the power of finance for everyone & redefine finance for good. We’re the orchestrator of open finance; building and delivering innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. We’re one of the world’s largest FinTechs, working with over 9,000 customers including 90 of the top 100 banks globally.