As a Transformation Lead, you will have to combine several roles at a time. You will be The Diagnostician, analyzing/diagnosing specific areas of business and providing recommendations. Also, you will be The Expert who provides expertise and finds solutions. Other times, you will be The Extra Pair of Hands getting your hands dirty when implementing changes and improvements.
You will be applying broad-based knowledge and experience about a specific area of the business to help design, develop and implement strategic improvement plans, identify performance gaps, develop and support the implementation of a recommended plan of action to close the gap, and provide for long term sustainability of the initiative.
SBC is a data-driven organization and that is why numbers should be your friend. You should be able to quickly orientate yourself in analyses, numbers, charts, and tables, define and analyze additional data and come up with conclusions impacting our business.
- Critically assess our existing processes, analyze corresponding data and available technology, redesign the processes/optimize them and prepare corresponding to-be state which will be implemented under Transformation Lead’s supervision.
- Design, plan, manage and organize projects and business initiatives to deliver in a timely and quality manner the features required to generate tangible benefit for the organization.
- Maintain relationships with key project stakeholders and decision-makers, present to project steering committees.
Perform quantitative data analysis making sense of available data and based on that, give business users key insights needed for key decisions.
- Apply data analysis frameworks to assess impact.
- Lead other colleagues in your team, influence your team members and engage them in decision-making.
- Facilitate connection between business users and technical users.
- Lead their discussions and support both business and technical roles on your project with your skills, know-how, and experience.
- Support business users to find the best solution to their issues.
- Proactively look for gaps in our processes and potential opportunities to improve them. Combine both operational views when looking for quick wins as well as a strategic view to look for long-term strategic initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree in any field of study
- With at least 4 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Preferably with experience from/in-depth knowledge of banking, finance, lending, or fintech.
- International working experience is an advantage.
- Data analytical skills and knowledge of data analytical languages (SQL, SAS, R, Python…)
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills (MECE)
- Problem-solving skills
- Good presentation, communication, and listening skills
- Experience with working on a project basis
- Experience with managing both project and non-project teams is an advantage.
- Natural team player
Security Bank Corporation is one of the Philippines’ leading universal banks serving retail, commercial, corporate and institutional clients. Established on June 18, 1951, Security Bank was publicly-listed with the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE: SECB) in 1995. Over the years, the Bank prudently managed to remain one of the most stable in the banking industry and is steadfast in its commitment to serve its clients and stakeholders.
Security Bank’s major businesses include retail, commercial and corporate banking, and financial markets. It offers a wide range of services including financing and leasing, foreign exchange and stock brokerage, investment banking and asset management through its subsidiaries: SB Cards Corporation, SB Capital Investment Corporation, SB Equities, Inc., SB Forex, Inc., SB Rental, Security Land Corporation, and SBM Leasing, Inc., a joint venture with Marubeni Corporation of Japan, and Security Bank Savings, its thrift bank subsidiary.