Lazada's Digital Credit team is driving the growth of Lazada’s digital credit business, including Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) and other products. As part of the Regional Digital Credit Business Team, you will be the key personnel to ensure the smooth-running operations of our lending business. You will be the person to roll out Lazada’s digital credit business in SEA, driving internal negotiations and collaborations with our key stakeholders. You will be responsible for the entire performance of our digital credit business and foster good and trusted working relationship with our partners in the process. Ideally, you are a people person and team oriented to bridge between the regional and local country teams to manage projects to fruition and implement future plans in tandem with our partners based on the product roadmap.
- Manage the entire end-to-end process of our digital credit business, including rolling out products and collaborating with our stakeholders in the region.
- The role encompasses but not limited to, deep-diving into the overall digital credit business, ideate around product development and optimization, data protection, drive user-affiliate programs, marketing collaboration, disputes handling, customer service as well as legal and compliance matters.
- Work with all stakeholders to plan and launch impactful products to increase overall penetration and usage of Lazada’s digital credit products in SEA.
- Analyze, optimize and report funnel conversions during peak and off-peak business cycles to develop user conversion enhancement strategies to drive digital credit adoption rates.
- Contribute and influence the product roadmap together with our product development and technology team to improve overall user experience, develop product features and product operational tools to improve the overall product user conversions and deliver target OKR.
- A team player with excellent communication skills to influence and create successful and win-win with our partners.
- Bachelors Degree in accounting/finance/economics/mathematics/statistics/physics/engineering or any quantitative field required
- 2 years experience in a digital credit business/online lending business within the technology sector, financial services, fintech sector or e-commerce platform preferred
- Prior background of digital credit business in SEA with regional knowledge and expertise will be viewed favorably.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to influence and partner with cross functions domains regionally.
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to project manage across multiple work streams and requirements.
- Able to work independently and adapt to a fast and dynamic work environment with a high focus in end-results and bottom-line goals.
Founded in 2012, Lazada Group is the leading eCommerce platform in Southeast Asia. We are accelerating progress in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam through commerce and technology. With the largest logistics and payments networks in the region, Lazada is a part of our consumers’ daily lives in the region and we aim to serve 300 million shoppers by 2030. Since 2016, Lazada is the Southeast Asia flagship platform of the Alibaba Group powered by its cutting-edge technology infrastructure.