- Ensure that KPIs are achieved – EMAU and Revenues – per segment
- Lead the monthly, quarterly, and annual business reviews as well as campaign performance monitoring, managing the work of the Regional Growth Marketing Managers and Youth Marketing Lead, supported by Analytics and Insights Team
- Accountable for segment strategy formulation and implementation for GCash Masterbrand, synergizing plans under holistic, overarching campaigns of GCash Products: Core B2C (Business to Consumer, B2B (Business to Business), & Lending, primarily, and opportunistically/tactically, Wealth & Insurance
- Manage team budgets to ensure investments meet ROI benchmarks and ensure timely budget accruals
- Manage and develop cross-functional teams & direct reports to ensure that they are carrying out their expected roles & responsibilities to achieve KPIs, managing any differences in culture, practices, and preferences
- Collaborate with GCash Jr. (Youth product) Product Managers to ensure that forecasts and plans are aligned. The Product Owners are the ones who work with Tech for app builds and manage the relationships with external enablement partners.
- Collaborate with Marketing Communications to ensure that communications drive education and conversion and media investments in priority cities are planned & implemented
- Collaborate with the larger Marketing organization for any GCash Masterbrand campaigns
- At least 7-10 years experience in brand marketing and management
- At least 4-5 years experience in stakeholder and direct report management
- At least 3-5 years exposure to and collaboration with Trade Marketing and Sales
Opportunity for career growth and development in the #1 FinTech company in the country Working with a dynamic and highly collaborative team who want to change the game A company that values their people with highly competitive and flexible compensation and benefits package
Mynt (Globe Fintech Innovations Inc.) is a leader in mobile financial services focused on accelerating financial inclusion through mobile money, financial services, and technology. As an affiliate of Globe, Ant Group (affiliate of Jack Ma's Alibaba), and Ayala, Mynt provides secure, accessible, and convenient fintech solutions to individuals, businesses, and organizations. Mynt is recognized as the Philippine’s first tech double unicorn with the support of its distinguished local and global shareholders.
Mynt operates two fintech companies: GCash, a micropayment service that transforms the mobile phone into a virtual wallet, and Fuse, a tech-based lending company that enables Filipinos to get microloans to business loans.